- Made with 100% malted barley
- Aged for a minimum of four years in first-fill Bourbon, Sherry and Cuvée casks.
- We are one of only a handful of distilleries in the world to use these unique Cuvée casks, a profile developed by the late Dr. Jim Swan.
- The hot summers and cool winters of Virginia's dynanic climate make this American Single Malt incredibly distinct.
- Our Signature Malt release of Courage & Conviction is a combination of these three casks (Bourbon casks, Sherry casks and Cuvée wine casks), with a target profile of 50% Bourbon casks, 25% Sherry casks and 25% Cuvée wine casks.
- With notes of caramel and butterscotch, our signature American Single Malt evolves on the palate with hints of bright red fruit, raspberry, cocoa, barrel spice and vanilla. The finish is creamy and exceptionally smooth.
Inspired by the guiding principles of our founder, to "have the courage of your convictions", our flagship American Single Malt whisky is a combination of our passion for our home in Virginia and our dream to redefine American whisky.
Aged a minimum of three years, this 100% malted barley whisky is matured in former Sherry, Bourbon and Cuvée wine casks.
Caramel and butterscotch
Bright red fruit, cocoa, barrel spice and vanilla
Creamy and exceptionally smooth
A marriage of first-fill ex-bourbon casks, ex-European Red Wine STR Cuvee casks and ex-sherry casks including Oloroso, PX and Fino.