- Defining American single malt whisky
- Comparing American single malt to other single malts
- Approaches to American single malt production in various regions
- Production methods used to make American single malt whisky
- Cask selection and influence on whisky
- The science and art of blending and vatting whisky
- Guide to understand and read whisky labels
- How to taste and appreciate American single malt whisky
Courage & Conviction
The most comprehensive educational course on
American Single Malt whisky in the world.
Become an expert in American Single Malt
Learn everything you need to know about the history, production, and tasting of American single malt whisky.
This program is designed for whisky enthusiasts, distributors, retailers and hospitality tradespeople who want to learn more about American single malt whisky. You will learn about the history of American single malt whisky, the different production methods used, and how to taste and appreciate this unique spirit.
The program will cover the following topics:
Register below and once you complete the course, we'll send you a token
of accomplishment to prove to everyone you know American Single Malt.
MADE FROM 100% MALTED BARLEY
DISTILLED ENTIRELY AT ONE DISTILLERY
MASHED, DISTILLED AND MATURED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
MATURED IN OAK CASKS OF A CAPACITY
NOT EXCEEDING 700 LITERS
DISTILLED TO NO MORE THAN 160 (U.S.)
PROOF (80% ALCOHOL BY VOLUME)
BOTTLED AT 80 (U.S.) PROOF OR MORE
(40% ALCOHOL BY VOLUME)
Your cart is currently empty
Search our store