- Made with 100% malted barley.
- Aged for a minimum of four years in first-fill Cuvée casks.
- These casks undergo 'STR' treatment, meaning 'Shave, Toast, Re-char'. This process releases beautiful sugars and aromas from the wine casks, along with additional caramel, toffee and vanilla flavors.
- We are one of only a handful of distilleries in the world to use these unique Cuvée casks, a profile developed by the late Dr. Jim Swan.
- The hot summers and cool winters of Virginia's dynanic climate make this American Single Malt incredibly distinct.
- This whisky showcases its natural color and is not chill-filtered. On the nose, expect aromas of plum, dark raspberry, rich chocolate torte and clove. The palate brings flavors of tart cherry, blood orange, cocoa, and burnt sugar. The finish has notes of candied walnuts and ginger.
Aged a minimum of four years, this 100% malted barley whisky is matured in specialty Cuvée wine casks. The casks originate from premium red wine producers, and the interior is shaved, re-toasted and re-charred before putting spirit into the cask for maturation.
Raspberry and cherry
Brown sugar, cocoa, and baking spice
Creamy and exceptionally smooth
Ex-European red wine STR Cuvée casks