- Made with 100% malted barley.
- Aged for a minimum of four years in first-fill Bourbon casks sourced from Kentucky.
- The hot summers and cool winters of Virginia's dynamic climate make this American Single Malt incredibly distinct.
- This whisky is true to form, showcasing its beautiful natural color with no chill-filtering.
- On the nose, expect aromas of vanilla, shortbread, and a touch of cedar.
- The silky body brings flavors of orange oil, toasted coconut, and graham cracker on the palate.
- The soft finish lingers with cinnamon and mild barrel spice.
Aged a minimum of four years, this 100% malted barley whisky is matured in former first-fill Bourbon casks sourced from Kentucky. Aging in Bourbon casks brings forward notes of vanilla, caramel, butterscotch and toffee.
Caramel and butterscotch
Vanilla and toffee
Creamy, with a lingering hint of cinnamon
First-fill Bourbon casks sourced from Kentucky